Fuels Program Registration

You Must Register with EPA to Trade RINs

RINAlliance cuts through the complicated process of getting your company registered.

All companies that own or trade Renewable Identification Numbers (RINs) under the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) must register with the EPA Office of Transportation and Air Quality (OTAQ). This includes transportation fuel producers, exporters, importers, and all RIN owners. As a client of RINAlliance, we prepare and submit the required paperwork to get you ready to accept and market RINs in accordance with Federal rules.

The complicated process of registration is outlined in the OTAQ User Guide.  We’ve completed this process hundreds of times, and know how to get it done expeditiously and accurately. Let us take care of it for you.

Contact RINAlliance at [email protected] or 515-224-7513 to get started.