Our Web-Based Platform Makes RIN Management and Tracking Quick and Easy
RINAlliance provides a reliable, secure software system, with efficiencies and reporting not available through EMTS.
Anyone blending or trading RINs is required the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to track and report every transaction through the EPA Moderated Transaction System (EMTS). RINAlliance has a direct, web-based interface with EMTS that helps you cut down on the time it takes to report these transactions.
Some of the features of our web-based RIN management platform are:
- Buy and sell RINs in bulk rather than one transaction at a time.
- Blend and sell RINs in one transaction.
- Automatically generate PTDs and email them to buyers as part of the sell transaction.
- Create custom, downloadable transaction reports on RIN buys, separations and sells.
- Reliably access the system 24/7; transactions can be completed even if EPA’s EMTS is down.
- Access all historical transactions, PTDs and reports. No information is ever deleted.
- Rest assured the data is secure and confidential.
For more information on the RINAlliance system or to schedule a demonstration, please contact us at [email protected] or call 515-224-7513.